Plumbed in Coolers supplied with twin filtration option
SD5 Series Bench Top
The SD5 Series water coolers are the bench top version of Australia’s number one selling, mains pressure, drain free units. Preferred by the filtration industry because of their build quality, reliability and their huge, 12 litre cooling reservoir, they provide a cost effective means of supplying Cool & Hold or Hot and Cold water without the hassle of storing and changing spring water bottles. They are also ideally suited to the addition of filtration systems.
- Bench – Top, Mains pressure (Drain-Free)
- Available in Cool & Cold or Hot & Cold.
- Approximately 5 liters’ per hour cooling performance.
- Child resistant safety tap for hot water units.
- Matching cup dispensers available.
- Floor standing versions (D5) also available.
- Dimensions 310mm (W) x 310mm (D) x 630mm (H)
(also available in white)
Our Glacier series “point of use” water coolers provide refreshing cool/cold or hot/cold water in a dispenser designed to make maintenance and servicing a breeze. The cabinet is moulded from one piece of UV stabilised, high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
D5C Series Cooler
Australia’s favourite point of use (pou) water cooler offers a never ending supply of refreshing hot/cold or cool/cold water. They attach directly to your water source and are able to accommodate a variety of filtration/purifications devices. The huge 12L reservoir makes the D5 perfect for busy offices and high usage areas.
Clover Stainless-Floor stand & Bench top Coolers
Our most stylish point of use (pou) water cooler that offers a never ending supply of refreshing hot/cold or cool/cold water. They attach directly to your water source and are able to accommodate a variety of filtration/purifications devices.
Available in ambient/cold & Hot/cold models.
Floor stand height- 94.5cm, base 27.2cm x 32cm
Bench top height- 44cm, base 27.2cm x 42cm
AQUANET PREMIUM RANGE
MAINS PRESSURE QUICK CONNECT FILTERS
- Twin under-sink option available (Faucet available)
- Connects to any Point of Use or Mains Pressure cooler
- May be installed as single systems or in combination systems
- Available in 7, 10, 12 & 17” combinations
- Fluoride reduction available
- High flow filter available for coffee machine or direct connect installations
- Filter protection Silver Zeolite by Agion®
- Scale control by polyphosphate
- Exclusive quick change cartridge
- 3/8th – 3/8th or 3/8th – .” inlet/outlet connections available